The Monocle Companion provides 50 essays to improve your life – everything from your vacation to your vocation.
Here’s a rundown of the third volume:
– Why words matter, how to use them more clearly and what taking pictures can teach us all.
– Travelling better, how not to be an expat and the importance of friendship in a lonely world.
– The difficulty of doing nothing at all – and getting around it.
– What would happen if children ran our cities and how urban centres might survive the loss of workers.
– Why we need to trash the recycling symbol, go easy on greenwashers (really) and exercise our imagination.
– War and peas: food diplomacy and why it matters, and rethinking how we eat to save the planet.
– How to avoid losing sleep over technology and be in the moment with others.
– The importance of planting seeds and the lessons that gardens can teach us.
– A common-sense manifesto for businesses and entrepreneurship.
– How to rethink society for the better. First question: do we need the nation-state?
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.